1 reply
[KE] Ryslo Suramlo aFC LEADER
Votes:
+85
Level 4
LEVEL 4
Admins
Free Comany Leader
After a small misunderstanding occurred on our front page utilizing our chat I had to make an amendment to our rules to ensure that sort of misunderstanding does not occur again. No one is trouble at this time but I want to stress that if things would otherwise hamper another member and it hasn't been heard directly by Ryslo (Myself) or Bard then please go on to normal business as usual. If it is that big of a problem there will be a post and a private message sent to the culprit. Nothing will ever be made 'public' as to save face for that individual but again if its 'BIG' then a thread will be established.

Private Problems will be handled via PM or a Private Conversation via Voice, Private Problems are things that effect a few individuals and do not need to involve everyone.
Large Problems will be handled by a Post in the Forums, Large Problems are things that effect everyone.

This Post is made to ensure there is a clear line of communication open to everyone and also give respect to everyone as well as minimize the 'Phone Tag Game'.

Also In Character Information is to be handled In Character. We can talk about in character stuff out of character but if you take that information that your character has not been privy to that is considered poor taste to many rper's so we would ask that IC stay IC. This is to prevent further drama. Also as stated you can discuss IC out of character but remember if your character doesnt know it, they don't know it even if you as the player do.

Any Questions Private Message Me Please.
Posted Mar 28, 17 · OP · Last edited Mar 28, 17
[KE] Ryslo Suramlo aFC LEADER
Votes:
+85
Level 4
LEVEL 4
Admins
Free Comany Leader
The New Rules Read as Follow:

H O R S E S - M O U T H

To minimize Drama if it does not come directly from the Leader's themselves please assume it hasnt been said. This is to avoid the blame game and minimize the chance of misunderstanding. If it is that big of an issue a post would be made or a private message sent. Otherwise if its not said by Ryslo Suramlo or Bard Directly concerning things that would otherwise hamper someone's enjoyment please dont assume it's been said. Also do not speak on behalf of any member, when it involves matters that could bring unnecessary drama or for the leaders.

I N - C H A R A C T E R - S T A Y S - I N - C H A R A C T E R

As it states, things that are done in character remain in character. If you don't like what is happening out of character and feel the urge to express it understand that in itself is fine but taking actions on someone out of character with in character reactions is never OK. Also if your character doesnt know something they dont, even if you as the player may know that so-and-so is up to no good. This is a huge prevention method to keeping Drama at a Minimal.
Posted Mar 28, 17 · OP · Last edited Mar 28, 17
Top Posters
445 Posts
199 Posts
[KE] Carmen Arkwright AdminKnight Capta
60 Posts
41 Posts
[KE] Waht'ya High Knight
40 Posts
[KE] Sehra Muril AdminK.Commander
There are no birthdays today.
Upcoming birthdays (6)